Change Firefox's appearance, behavior and settings.
- Switching from Chrome to Firefox Firefox can automatically move bookmarks, passwords, history and other preferences from Chrome without deleting it or interfering with any of its settings.
- What if I'm locked out of Two-Step Authentication? If you’ve forgotten your password or gotten locked out of your two-step authentication login, you can use a recovery key to securely regain access to your account.
- An extension changed my home page View and disable extensions that change your home page on your New Tab or New Windows.
- Multi-Account Containers Multi-Account Containers is a Firefox WebExtension that lets you separate your work and personal browsing.
- Allow or block media autoplay in Firefox Firefox prevents media from playing automatically on websites you visit, unless you grant permission. Learn more about this new feature.
- Frequently asked questions - Firefox add-on technology is modernizing Add-ons have experienced big changes in Firefox 57+ (aka Firefox Quantum). Check out these frequently asked questions for more information.
- Firefox Election Bundle The Firefox Election bundle comes with two add-ons to help you stay savvy this election season.
- Disable high contrast mode in Firefox How to disable high contrast mode if it's causing problems on some web pages.
- Feed reader replacements for Firefox Firefox's built-in support for web feeds and Live Bookmarks ended in December 2018 with version 64. Learn more and find alternatives.
- Automatically fill in your address on web forms Manage your settings for automatically filling out your address on web forms.
- Cliqz Recommendations in Firefox Learn about Cliqz recommendations in Germany.
- Through the Looking Glass Learn more about Firefox's collaboration with Mr. Robot on a shared experience.