How to disable the built-in PDF viewer and use another viewer
Third-party PDF viewers are available, if you prefer not to use the Firefox built-in viewer. To switch from the built-in PDF viewer to another viewer:
- Click the menu button and select . .
- In the panel, go down to the Applications section.
- Find the Portable Document Format (PDF) entry in the list and click on it to select it.
- Click on the arrow under the Action column for the above entry and select the PDF viewer you wish to use from the drop-down menu.
- When View PDF files in Firefox. is the selected action, the built-in PDF viewer is used. For more information, see
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.