Access Mozilla Services with Firefox Account
Firefox Accounts lets you access Mozilla Services on any device with the Firefox browser by simply signing in. All you need to create a Firefox Account is an email address and a password.
How do I sign up for Firefox Accounts?
You can access the sign up page on each Mozilla Service, or visit the Firefox Accounts signup page and follow the steps below:
- Enter your email address, password and age, then click .
- When the confirmation email arrives, click on the verification link.
- Once your account has been verified, sign in to your favorite Mozilla Service using your newly created account. After you sign up, you can also sign in and add an image to your profile.
What services can I use with Firefox Accounts?
The following Mozilla Services are available:
- Firefox Sync: Access your browsing data, like bookmarks, history, passwords and open tabs on your desktop, laptop and phone with just one Firefox Accounts login.
- Pocket for Firefox: Save web pages to your reading list.
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts: Add features to Firefox with add-ons.
What makes Firefox Accounts different?
At Mozilla, we put your privacy first. Any data you store on our servers is encrypted with your password. This makes it impossible for anyone without your password to read your data—even Mozilla. The benefit of this is that no one can mine your data to create a profile of you, however it does require that you create a password that is both strong a memorable. If you forget your password and reset it, your storage is wiped clean and is replaced with what is currently saved in Firefox on your devices.