Table of Contents
At the top of the Firefox window, click on the button and then select .At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and then select .On the menu bar, click on the menu and select .At the top of the Firefox window, click on the menu and select .
Click the menu button and choose . .
- In the OptionsPreferences window, select the panel.
- To change advanced settings, click
- Click to close the Options window.Click to close the Preferences window.Close the Preferences window.
- Raise or lower windows: This option allows sites to place windows below or above existing windows.
- Ghostery: allows you to block scripts from companies that you don't trust.
Share this article: http://mzl.la/1BAQTqA