Firefox lets you print pages in a simplified format that strips away clutter like buttons, ads, and background images, for better readability and paper/ink savings.
- For more information on printing in Firefox, see How to print web pages in Firefox.
Use one of these methods to print clutter-free pages in Firefox:
Select Simplified format in print settings
- Click on the menu button and then click
- Click on in the right panel to see additional print settings.
- Go down to
- Click .
Note: Reader View for the page before printing.settings will be missing if a simplified version of the page is unavailable or if you have turned on
Turn on Reader View before printing
To get a print-friendly view, turn on Reader View for the page before printing:
- If a page is available in Reader View, the Reader View icon will appear in the address bar.
- Click on the Reader View icon . The icon will turn blue when the page is in Reader View.
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Click to preview the page and print it.