If Windows' high contrast mode is making it difficult to view some web pages, you can disable it in Firefox:
- In the Menu bar at the top of the screen, click and select .Click the menu button and select .
- Select the panel and scroll down to Language and Appearance.
- Under Fonts and ColorsColors, click the button.
- In the drop-down menu under Override the colors specified by the page with your selections above choose
- Click to save your changes.
Tip: Visit https://addons.mozilla.org/ for extensions that add more styles and functions to Firefox.