Tips and tricks
Go beyond the basics with these shortcuts and other tips.
- Keyboard shortcuts - Perform common Firefox tasks quickly This is a list of Firefox keyboard shortcuts for working with tabs, bookmarks, searching the web, playing media files and more.
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website Learn how to easily make a shortcut on your desktop that will open Firefox and take you to a favorite website.
- How to search IMDB, Wikipedia and more from the address bar Learn how to use Smart Keywords to search a specific website directly from the Firefox Location bar.
- Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox This is a list of Firefox mouse shortcuts that you can use to navigate websites, work with tabs, zoom in and out, and more.
- Use bookmarklets to quickly perform common web page tasks This article explains what bookmarklets are, and how to install and use them.
- Firefox Page Info window The Firefox "Page Info" window gives you details about the page you're on. You can also use it to change permissions for the website.
- How to add translate feature to Firefox This article describes, how to add page translator feature to Firefox with add-ons.
- Get help with Firefox Developer Edition Firefox now has a version built especially for developers. Learn where to get help.