Tips and tricks
Go beyond the basics with these shortcuts and other tips.
- Page Info window - View technical details about the page you are on The Firefox "Page Info" window gives you details about the page you're on. You can also use it to change permissions for the website.
- Keyboard shortcuts - Perform common Firefox tasks quickly This is a list of Firefox keyboard shortcuts for working with tabs, bookmarks, searching the web, playing media files and more.
- Create a desktop shortcut to a website Learn how to easily make a shortcut on your desktop that will open Firefox and take you to a favorite website.
- How to search IMDB, Wikipedia and more from the address bar Learn how to use Smart Keywords to search a specific website directly from the Firefox Location bar.
- Use mouse shortcuts to perform common tasks in Firefox This is a list of Firefox mouse shortcuts that you can use to navigate websites, work with tabs, zoom in and out, and more.
- Use bookmarklets to quickly perform common web page tasks This article explains what bookmarklets are, and how to install and use them.
- Get help with Firefox Developer Edition Firefox now has a version built especially for developers. Learn where to get help.