If you are on a Citrix Server on Windows, you may have problems with sound when you play videos on Firefox. This is due to an issue with increased security restrictions and we are working hard to resolve this.
In the meantime, you can reduce the sandbox security level by following these steps:
- Type about:config in the address bar and press EnterReturn.
A warning page may appear. Click to go to the about:config page.
- Search for security.sandbox.content.level.
- Click the Edit button for the preference and set its value to 1.
- Click on the checkmark to save the change.
- Restart Firefox on the remote device.