I'm unable to use Fiverr with Firefox. Last year I was able to order Fiverr gigs and send messages inside Fiverr but for the last 3 weeks I've been unable to.
I'm unable to use Fiverr.com with Firefox. Last year I was able to order Fiverr gigs and send messages but for the last 3 weeks I've been unable to do either. I can login to Fiverr but I'm unable to use the service.
I'm using Windows 7.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- BitCometAgent v1.30 for Firefox
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I emptied the cache but it didn't resolve my issue.
When I posted this problem Mozilla listed all the addons I am using. I'm sure the issue is with an addon because I never had this issue before. I deleted a couple of them but the problem persists. It looks like I'll have to remove all the plugins, including Firebug Web Developer.