Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox
This article is no longer maintained, so its content might be out of date.
- Remove recent browsing, search and download history
- Remove websites from the Awesome Bar suggestions
- How to clear the Firefox cache
- Clear recent searches from the Search bar
- Viewing and deleting passwords
- Delete cookies to remove the information websites have stored on your computer
- How do I make Firefox store or clear web form information?
- Forget about this site
- Private Browsing - Browse the web without saving information about the sites you visit
- How do I turn on the Do Not Track feature?
- Passwords, forms, search and history – control what Firefox suggests