I'm having problems confirming my new Firefox Account
When you sign up for a new Firefox Account, we will send you an email with a confirmation link. Clicking on the link tells us that you own the email address connected to the account. If you're having issues confirming your account, try these common solutions.
I haven't received my confirmation email
The confirmation email can take a few minutes to get to your inbox. Spam filters might also prevent it from reaching the right folder. If you've already waited a few minutes and refreshed your inbox, try the following steps:
- Check your junk mail or spam folder to see if your confirmation email ended up there.
- Click the Resend email link on the Firefox Sync signup page.
If you still don't see the confirmation email after trying the preceding steps, a strong spam filter might have prevented the confirmation email from reaching you at all. Try adding accounts.firefox.com to your list of allowed senders to keep your email provider from blocking the email.
I clicked on the link, but my account still isn't verified
If your account is still showing up as unverified , it's likely that our accounts server hasn't communicated with your browser yet.
Your browser will check your status with the server periodically, but you can try the following steps either on your desktop computer or Android device to force a manual update.
From your desktop computer:
- Click the menu button .
- Click the sync icon next to your email.
- Press Alt + T to bring up the menu bar. Click on the menu at the top of the browser.
- Click .
From your Android device:
- Open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Tap on .
- Tap .
- Tap on the menu button and then .