When FF Window is not maximized, it doesn't resize, so I have to scroll.
When I switch from the maximized FF window to the resizable one, FF immediately puts in scroll bars instead of simply making the webpage fit the size of the page. This means I lose the information on the right side of most websites and have to scroll to see it. I would like the website to remain centered, even if the size of the images and fonts are reduced.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.12
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 18.0 r0
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
Your zoom controls.
<Control> + (plus) enlarge <Control> - (minus) reduce <Control> 0 (zero) restore
Those work to manually resize it. Thanks very much. Do you know if there might be some way to have the browser do "fit to page" automatically?
I'm not aware of any built-in feature to auto-resize/shrink-to-fit websites with a fixed-width design. Maybe someone has created an add-on that can do it? You could try searching here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/