Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Why can't I download Utube videos with RealPlayer anynore? I can still do it in Internet Explorer.

billcal

I have always been able to use the RealPlayer downloader to copy Utube videos to my RealPlayer library in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I can no longer do this in Firefox. Every time I try I get a message in the downloader box saying "cannot download this file" But Internet Explorer can download the same files with no problem. Is this something with an add-on or Plug-in or Flash Player? I would like to get it working again in Firefox because I really don't like Internet Explorer.

I have always been able to use the RealPlayer downloader to copy Utube videos to my RealPlayer library in both Firefox and Internet Explorer. I can no longer do this in Firefox. Every time I try I get a message in the downloader box saying "cannot download this file" But Internet Explorer can download the same files with no problem. Is this something with an add-on or Plug-in or Flash Player? I would like to get it working again in Firefox because I really don't like Internet Explorer.