This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why won't my Adode account open?
When I try to log into my account at Adobe.com the site accepts my user name and password but the account won't open. I can open the Adobe account using IE or Google Chrome. At first I suspected the problem might involve a popup questionaire that appears when the account first opens, but I disabled the pop-up blocker for www.adobe.com and the account still won't open.
All Replies (1)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.