I have tried different types of antiviruses to remove this stuck homepage of mine, changing it from the firefox options doesn't affect, this is the site ::
DO NOT OPEN IT < IT MAY GET STUCK ON YOUR PC
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.21.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.7
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
1. Install, update, then perform a full system scan with MalwareBytes' Antimalware.
2. if it's unable to clean the infection, post on the following forum for help.
3. Also see the full article below.
4. You're using the obsolete Firefox 6.0.2, which was released on September 6th 2011. It contains numerous security vulnerabilities that put your computer at risk.
It may be a program that was "wormed" into your program menu. I've seen that happen. Check your programs and see if that is there. If so uninstall the sucker, see if that helps.
You can check for problems with preferences and rename or delete the prefs.js file and possible numbered prefs-##.js files and a possible user.js file to reset all prefs to the default value.