Link expired on unsubscribe and modify preferences from newsletter??
Trying to change my email address for your newsletter and when I try to connect get the message on the website I am sent to that "The supplied link has expired. You will receive a new one in the next newsletter". I have been trying to use that link for the last 2 newsletters and have had no luck at all. It won't even let me unsubscribe my past email address so I can re-subscribe my new one.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Motive Plugin for Mozilla Browsers
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- PDF-XChange Viewer Netscape Gecko Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
This can be caused by corrupted cookies or cookies that aren't send or otherwise blocked.
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
Check the date and time in the clock on your computer: (double) click the clock icon on the Windows Taskbar.