Firefox 18 with Retina MBP has issues with dropdowns
Using Firefox 18 on a 15" Retina Macbook Pro. I have my laptop retina (1440x900) set to the primary and a 24" dell U2412M (1920x1600) set to secondary. If I have a firefox window open on the external monitor, dropdowns do not show up on the external, but on the primary.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 205
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Image of the primary (with the dropdown). The dropdown should be below the address bar of the browser, instead of floating here.
Screen shot of the secondary (with the browser). Focus was in the addressbar and I started the letter 'y' and expected to see the dropdown. Instead, dropdown shows up on primary screen.