Send button in Lotus Notes webmail won't work after Firefox update
I've been using Firefox to connect to my company's Lotus Notes email servers with no problems for months now. Starting this past Friday, after an update, the send buttons no longer work. I can get and view my email but cannot send anything out. Anyone know how to fix this?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Last Friday 10/12
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- pGetPlus for Rockwell 20722
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Nexon Game Controller
- Pando Web Plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 22.214.171.124
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
No, but it just started for me today, and seriously affects my job - any suggestions are welcome!!
This video, by the way, comes up on an internet search, but does not solve the problem.
In Lotus Notes webmail, go to the top right corner of the interface and switch from "full" to "lite" mode. You should be able to send messages now. This worked for me and my coworker.
Modified by waldenable
Thanks waldenable! That worked for sending emails and attaching docs.
I'm trying FF 18 beta. Same problem. I'd rather not use the Lite mode. Does anyone know whether someone is working on a fix? Mozilla ? Lotus Notes?
Another work around: in the new message tab change the "format" from rich text to plain text... then the send button works...
Thanks - that worked