I can't see any video website like youtube, vimeo, even facebook. My flash player is installed and it's work because I still can see the video in IE, only on Firefox it only audio work, the video is all blank(black), anyone can help me?
I didn't update or download anything, then today I can't see any video website like youtube, vimeo, even facebook. My flash player is installed and it's work because I still can see the video in IE, only on Firefox it only audio work, the video is all blank(black), when I restart my PC again the video can work just first video, then when I see another website video it all black...... (but sound still work) anyone can help me?
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
1 hour ago
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.0"
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_29 for Mozilla browsers
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
We have a section for Fixing Facebook and YouTube issues. The black screen specifically seems to be covered in the list of articles I linked you to.
Hopefully this helps!
Try to disable the hardware acceleration in the Flash Player.
- http://www.youtube.com/swf_test.html (right-click the player: Settings)
Flash "Display settings" window:
Start Firefox in Troubleshoot Firefox issues using Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox (Tools) > Add-ons > Appearance/Themes).
- Don't make any changes on the Safe mode start window.