This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How do I remove bookmarks that I no longer need?
A lot of the bookmarked pages are old and no longer exist. I want to remove them and any that I do not use.
All Replies (2)
Right click the bookmark with the mouse, find and press delete.
See --> Deleting Bookmarks
Other info and links about Bookmarks --> How do I use Bookmarks?
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox