how to edit navigation toolbar bookmarks
how do I remove dead bookmarks in the drop-down section of the navigation toolbar? The bookmarks highlighted with a star icon how can I remove a bookmark/website that is no longer active?
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- npmnqmp 071101000050
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.17.3 http://www.musicnotes.com
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110707 Firefox/3.6.19 GTB7.1
Other domains/bookmarks that are currently active I can edit or remove the ones I no longer want. My problem is trying to remove a URL that is dead/not active. It just jumps to some other default page and I can not edit it & remove it.
Ver. 3.6.19 MAC
You can open such a bookmark in a tab and click the blue star to open the Edit This Bookmark dialog if you can't find the bookmarks in the Bookmarks Manager (Library)
- Bookmarks > Organize Bookmarks