Firefox's Send Tab feature lets you send pages from your computer to other devices (such as an iPhone, iPad or Android device).
Note: Other devices can also mean Firefox profiles on the same computer, if you use more than one Firefox version or profile.
Table of Contents
Send tabs from your computer
- Get started by signing in to your Firefox Account on your computer. If you don’t have one yet, you can create a Firefox Account. It gives you quick access to synced tabs, saved passwords, and more!
- Sign into your Firefox account on your other device.
- Right-clickHold down the control key while you click on a tab on your computer, select , and choose the device to send the tab to.
I don’t see my device listed
You’ll be able to send tabs to devices that you’ve added to Firefox Accounts. If you don’t see a device listed, follow these steps to add that device:
- Open Firefox on the device you want to connect.
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Select or (depending on the device or version of Firefox).
- Follow the prompts to log in or create your account.
Firefox Accounts will sync and add your devices to the list.
To send tabs from your phone or tablet, see the following articles:
How do I remove old devices from my Send Tab device list?
Over time, it is possible that your Send Tab device list has repeated devices listed that you no longer use.
To clean up your Send Tab device list:
- Make sure you are logged into your Firefox Account and visit https://accounts.firefox.com/settings.
- Under , click for the devices you want to disconnect from your Firefox Account.
See Managing devices using Firefox Accounts to learn more.