Send Tab from Firefox desktop to other devices
Firefox's Send Tab feature lets you send pages to and from your computer, iPhone, iPad or Android, so you can continue browsing wherever you are. You will no longer have to text or email yourself links.
Send tabs from your computer
- Make sure you're signed in to your Firefox Account. The Firefox Accounts icon on your toolbar will indicate your status.
- From the page you want to send, click the Page Actions menu (three dots) on the address bar.
- Choose the device you want to send the tab to.
- The page will open in a new tab when you open Firefox on the receiving device.
I don’t see my device listed
You’ll be able to send tabs to devices that you’ve added to Firefox Accounts. If you don’t see a device listed, follow these steps to add that device:
- Open Firefox on the device you want to connect.
- Click on the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Select .
- Follow the prompts to log in or create your account.
Firefox Accounts will sync and add your devices to the list.