Firefox's Send Tab feature lets you send pages from your computer to other devices, such as an iPhone, iPad or Android device.
Table of Contents
Send tabs from your computer
- Get started by signing in to your Mozilla account on your computer. If you don’t have one yet, you can sign up for a Mozilla account. It gives you quick access to synced tabs, saved passwords, bookmarks and more!
- Sign in to your Mozilla account on your other device.
- Right-clickHold down the control key while you click
a tab on your computer, select , and choose the device to send the tab to.
I don’t see my device listed
You’ll be able to send tabs to devices that you’ve added to your Mozilla account. If you don’t see a device listed, follow these steps to add that device:
- Open Firefox on the device you want to connect.
- Click the menu button to open the menu panel.
- Select or (depending on the device or version of Firefox).
- Follow the prompts to sign in or sign up.
Your Mozilla account will sync and add your device to the list.
To send tabs from your phone or tablet, see the following articles:
How do I remove old devices from my Send Tab device list?
Over time, it is possible that your Send Tab device list contains devices you no longer use, or has repeated devices listed.
To clean up your Send Tab device list:
- Make sure you are signed in to your Mozilla account and visit https://accounts.firefox.com/settings.
- Under Connected Services, click for the devices you want to disconnect from your Mozilla account.
See Manage the devices linked to your Mozilla account to learn more.