how can I restore my browser size to normal? it suddenly went to full screen.
I have Vista and my browser screen suddenly has gone large so I can't see my address line. Is there an F-key I can use to make it go back to normal size? My browser screen takes up the whole monitor. I want it to go back to normal size. thanks.
I tried the F11 key to restore the browser size to normal and it didn't work. What else can I do?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I was browsing, not sure when, all of a sudden.
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.4.5"
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
When I take my cursor all the way to the top of my screen, I can see the address bar. But it does not stay that way when I move my mouse from the top of the screen. I need to see the address bar and want to change my screen size back to normal.
You may be in Full Screen Mode. The F11 key toggles Full Screen Mode on or off.
If this reply solves your problem, please click "Solved It" next to this reply when signed-in to the forum.
Not related to your question, but...
You may need to update some plug-ins. Check your plug-ins and update as necessary:
- Plug-in check: https://www-trunk.stage.mozilla.com/en-US/plugincheck/
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in: Installing (or Updating) the Shockwave plugin with Firefox
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape: Installing/Updating Adobe Reader in Firefox
- Shockwave Flash (Adobe Flash or Flash): Updating Flash in Firefox
- Next Generation Java Plug-in for Mozilla browsers: Installing or Updating Java in Firefox
Oh dea god, thank you! The F11 key worked! Thank you! : )
I tried the F11 key to restore the browser size to normal and it didn't work. What else can I do?