I click "stay signed in" on google mail, but it won't stay logged in. I have to log in each time I visit my google mail account. How do I fix this?
I log into my google email account. It has a box that you can click after entering userid and password that says "stay signed in". I click on that box and then click box to go to email account. When I leave google, and then go back to my email account I have to log in again. Why won't it allow me to stay logged in?
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_26 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
- Make sure that Cookies - Information that websites store on your computer are enabled for the site in question.
- Clear your cookies and cache.
Modified by Svetlana