Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Archived

Browser being managed by organisation (not the case)

broomwalker

I currently have two (2) issues:

1) When I go to settings it says “Your browser is being managed by your organisation”. Except this isn’t my work PC, so I should be seeing this type of prompt. When I’ve googled this, it appears to be AVAST anti-virus, and people suggest deleting the policy register. I’ve checked my registry and can’t find such a policy.

2) I’m getting issues logging into iCloud saying that Firefox doesn’t support physical security keys?

Thanks

I currently have two (2) issues: 1) When I go to settings it says “Your browser is being managed by your organisation”. Except this isn’t my work PC, so I should be seeing this type of prompt. When I’ve googled this, it appears to be AVAST anti-virus, and people suggest deleting the policy register. I’ve checked my registry and can’t find such a policy. 2) I’m getting issues logging into iCloud saying that Firefox doesn’t support physical security keys? Thanks

All Replies (1)

For the first issue, enter about:policies in the address bar. If there is something there, it is probably installed by security software. It may help to show a screenshot of the error message you are seeing on iCloud.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/customizing-firefox-using-group-policy-windows