Since last FF update Windows Taskbar is no longer visible at bottom of my screen
Windows Taskbar is no longer visible at bottom of my screen. If I tap F11 twice, it will show briefly at the bottom, then disappears again.
Additional System Details
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 15.20.20039
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer 220.127.116.11
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Shockwave Flash 24.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.168
- VLC media player Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/50.0
Is the Firefox window maximized?
Try to un-maximize the Firefox window and see if you can resize the Firefox window.
You can also try to rename/remove the xulstore.json file in the Firefox profile folder.
You can use this button to go to the current Firefox profile folder:
- Help -> Troubleshooting Information -> Profile Directory:
Windows: Show Folder; Linux: Open Directory; Mac: Show in Finder
PROBLEM STILL REMAIN I deleted xulstore.json file (in Firefox folder) but system recreated it. Do you know why? Thank you I'm on Firefox 54.0.1 (64 bit)