Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Solved Archived

I downloaded a PDF converter file, how do I delete this and return to firefox?

4jays

I opened Mozilla Firefox and went to a website and downloaded a PDF converter file to enable me to print specific diagrams. Now when I click to Firefox (set to Google) home page it comes up in "PDF converterHQ by my way" and no the usual Firefox. I would like to delete the PDF 'thingy' and go back go back to the original, I have shut down the computer and started it again, but still get the same PDF converterHQ. Please can somebody help. I have Windows 10

Many thanks, 4jays

I opened Mozilla Firefox and went to a website and downloaded a PDF converter file to enable me to print specific diagrams. Now when I click to Firefox (set to Google) home page it comes up in "PDF converterHQ by my way" and no the usual Firefox. I would like to delete the PDF 'thingy' and go back go back to the original, I have shut down the computer and started it again, but still get the same PDF converterHQ. Please can somebody help. I have Windows 10 Many thanks, 4jays

All Replies (3)

Chosen Solution

PDFConverterHQ 7.102.10.4849 (_fsMembers_@free.pdfconverterhq.com)

That was installed as an extension in Firefox. See this to learn how to remove an extension: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/disable-or-remove-add-ons

And then, if that didn't fix your homepage setting, see this: See - How to set the home page And use the Restore to Default button.

Many thanks for your help, the-edmeister. Brilliant!! 4Jays

You're welcome!