How can I change the compatibility view settings for a webpage?
We are launching a new self service portal for our employees. If we open the program in any other browser, we have to adjust the compatibility view settings. When we open the program in FireFox, we cannot view the whole webpage, and I am unsure of where I can adjust these settings.
Additional System Details
- DYMO Label Framework Plugin
- Google Update
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 11.66.2 for Mozilla browsers
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 126.96.36.199
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:42.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/42.0
Please describe the issue better. Text too big/small, pics too big/small ?
Your zoom controls.
<Control> + (plus) enlarge <Control> - (minus) reduce <Control> 0 (zero) restore
What content is blocked or missing?
Firefox doesn't have compatibility mode like IE needs to be compatible with pages designed to work with old browser versions.
You can check the Web Console (Firefox menu button or Tools > Web Developer) for error messages.