Annoying Little Blinking Hand Cursor
I'm not sure where it came from, but I've noticed the last few days that I suddenly have this blinking hand/arrow cursor when I'm online. I thought it was just on one site, but it isn't; it shows up everywhere. I've run AVG; it doesn't pick up anything. I've tried going into settings, but the arrow is chosen...not this weird blinking hand thing. Any ideas how to permanently get rid of it and go back to my arrow? Many thanks.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 14.0 r0
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- DivX Plus Web Player version 188.8.131.52
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:31.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/31.0
Try select arrows to their default first. If it works then customise it according to your choice...
I've no idea why this happens but you should be able to fix it by -
Go to Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers.
The mouse controls was the first place that I went - it does nothing. :( I'm beginning to think it's a script that's downloaded from somewhere; I have no idea where to even begin to look for something like that.
Locking duplicate thread.
Continue at /questions/1014238