How to use bookmarks, tabs and basic Firefox features on your iOS device
- Reader View and List Read and save web pages in a clutter-free, reader-friendly view
- Bookmarks and tabs Access websites easily with bookmarks and tab features
- Which version of Firefox am I using? Find out what version of Firefox you're using on your iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Scan QR codes in Firefox for iOS Learn about the QR code reader in Firefox for iOS.
- Add or remove Top Sites from the home screen The Top Sites panel in Firefox for iOS displays your most frequently and recently visited sites. Learn how to manage this screen.
- Viewing Desktop Sites on Firefox iOS Here's how to view mobile websites on Firefox for iOS as desktop sites.
- Night Mode in Firefox for iOS A night mode to reduce webpage brightness while browsing.
- Navigation bar in Firefox for iOS Firefox hides the navigation bar while you're on a page to give you more screen space. Learn how to unhide the back, forward and reload buttons.
- Hide Images in Firefox for iOS A no image mode to help you save bandwidth. Continue to browse the web without loading images
- Search within a web page in Firefox for iOS The Find in Page feature in Firefox for iOS lets you search for a word or phrase within a webpage.
- Preview pages on your tab list with 3D Touch Firefox works with 3D Touch on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, so you can preview pages on your tab list without opening them. Learn more about this feature.
- Drag and drop links and tabs to and from Firefox You can open links or tabs from one app on Firefox or vice versa.
- Download photos and files on Firefox for iOS Save the photos and files you want from the web.