Search within a web page in Firefox for iOS
These features are available on Firefox version 2.0 or later. See Which version of Firefox am I using? to find your version number.
Use the Find in Page feature to search for specific words on a web page with a simple long-tap.
- Tap the share button at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter the word or phrase that you want to find.
- Firefox will highlight the word or phrase that you're searching for. The number next to the search field will also show you how many times that word appears on the page.
- Use the up or down arrows to see each instance of that word or phrase on the page.
- Tap the X to return to regular view.
Tip: You can also long-tap on the word you want to look up, and choosefrom the menu: