How do I resize the bookmark window?
I'm using FF29 with OS 10.7.5
Using the menu bar at the top of the screen, the drop down window for Bookmarks became very wide. None of the other drop down windows have this issue. How can I resize it to be smaller?
This isn't a problem with the drop down window under the tabs on FF, but I prefer using the tool bar at the top of the screen.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 13.0 r0
- NortonInternetSecurityBF 2.6.1 with BrowserFramework 1.9.0, © 2014 Symantec Corporation. All rights reserved.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- AmazonMP3DownloaderPlugin 1.0.16
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:29.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/29.0
This can be caused by having some bookmarks with a long title in the main Bookmarks menu.
The width of a column in the Bookmarks menu list is in current Firefox versions automatically adjusted to fit the bookmark with the longest name.
You can check the names of the bookmarks and make the longer ones shorter.