When I press F11, nothing happens. how can I fix this?
I have been trying to get my screen to go full screen, but the F11 key does nothing. It is rather annoying to have to use the view menu tab. :/ I know it is not my keyboard since it works fine with every other browser. How can I fix this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.8
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.52
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- WildTangent Games App V2 Presence Detector
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Pando Web Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.2067
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window.
Yeah... Not really sure what is going on, but F11 is working now. :/ I started safe mode and took it out of safe mode without doing anything and it is working now.
It is possible that only a Firefox restart was needed and entering and leaving Safe Mode required to restart twice, so that might have fixed it.
I had closed and reopened my browser when it was happening. I guess something in the safe mode fixed it. :/