How can we use this Windows Genuine page ?
How can we use this page after the Firefox developers remove the "Enable Java" option?
Now I've downloaded this tool to check whether the Windows Genuine or not! But kept get the error message while installing the application!
Additional System Details
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- Fantashow Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.03
- FileLab plugin
- Yahoo Application State Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:25.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/25.0
- Maybe this helpful explanatory article is worth reading
Maybe it helps if you give the links to the tool and pages you are talking about, along with a screenshot of any error messages.
Background info on what I understand you may be interested in: WGA.
(WGA is renamed Windows Activation Technologies & I have also heard it mentioned Windows Genuine Article)
- http://support.microsoft.com/kb/892130 " Description of Windows Genuine Advantage (WGA)"
You can download the application directly right here http://download.microsoft.com/download/E/5/6/E5611B10-0D6D-4117-8430-A67417AA88CD/WindowsActivationUpdate.exe
this doesn't sound/look like a firefox problem at all, but might be a problem with the integrity of your windows system (maybe related to malware): http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2617842/en-us
Possibly you have a non genuine copy of Windows and that copy is trying to block the checking & validation of the OS !
The following is the standard advice about Malware. Please take note it is important to use multiple and fully updated tools. You may even need to download any such tools on a different fully working computer that has a validated version of the Windows OS
You can try these free programs to scan for malware, which work with your existing antivirus software:
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- MalwareBytes' Anti-Malware
- TDSSKiller - AntiRootkit Utility
- Hitman Pro
- ESET Online Scanner
Microsoft Security Essentials is a good permanent antivirus for Windows 7/Vista/XP if you don't already have one.
Further information can be found in the Troubleshoot Firefox issues caused by malware article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
no malware on pc,,,,, Solution 2 from Microsoft has fixed the problem!