Need program to total GB's downloaded during a specific period. Any around?
I am considering a new ISP who charges based on GB's downloaded and uploaded monthly. The base rate is for 25GB with another rate for 50GB and a third rate for unlimited GB's. Frankly I have no idea how many GB's I download and upload monthly. I wonder if there is an add-on that will keep track of bytes uploaded and downloaded in Firefox and Thunderbird and I can reset to zero at month's end. Anyone know of such a program? Thanks...
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.9 r900
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.45.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Autofill Engine for Gecko and Webkit-based web browsers
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.05
- Sling Player Plug-In for Mozilla
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- 1.9.2, (c) kCopyrightString, Oklahoma Climatological Survey. All Rights Reserved. WeatherScope allows you to view interactive weather maps and graphs.
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:26.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/26.0
hello, there also might be traffic triggered by other programs (like automatic windows updates, etc.) so it would probably be best to measure your traffic on an OS level.
you might use a tool like www.floriangilles.com/software/netspeedmonitor/ or one of the many others of similar kind available to achieve that.
There are a number of Firefox extensions available, see this AMO search. You'll need one which is specifically compatible with your ISP.