This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Why does E Mail that I send say that sender is yahoo? I send from verizon.net.
some of my E Mail I send is not received by people and why does it say sender is Yahoo and not use my name and sender address?
All Replies (2)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
You will have to contact Verizon about this if you use their email service.
Also make sure that your security software isn't blocking these mails.