how can I add an additional search engine, if it is not found in the add-on department?
my preferred search engine cannot be found among the add-ons. Other browsers off to add any user defined search enfine. Why can Mozilla not offer thais important feature?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.25.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Live Update v1.5
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:22.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/22.0
They do, visit mycroftproject.com/ and install more search plugins.
No, Mycroft can only add search engines that it knows about, and it doesn't know about mine.
If there isn't an entry in the Search Engines to add a search engine like you can see on this forum page (Add "Firefox Help") then you can still consider to use "Add a Keyword for this Search" in the right-click context menu of arch filed on the web page.