Problems with Firefox input page
I was trying to find a place to contact Mozilla for Firefox feedback. I found this: https://input.mozilla.org/en-US/ however when I go to sign in/create a persona account it says "Either you don't have an account here or you used the wrong Persona account to log in." So I was looking for a contact Mozilla for website flaws/problems and found nothing! I chose the best categories I could but it didn't really fit any.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.7 r700
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version 18.104.22.16840
- Google Update
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Unity Player 4.0.1f2
- Happy Cloud Web Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
hello wolfgentleman, if you want to provide feedback to firefox you can do so without registering at https://input.mozilla.org/feedback.
Thank you. They need a more user friendly website.