my gmail acount can't be oppend on firefox browser how to set it ??
i want to open my gmail account but page gie a error. the error is this We've detected a problem with your cookie settings.
Enable cookies Make sure your cookies are enabled. To enable cookies, follow these browser-specific instructions.
Clear cache and cookies If you have cookies enabled but are still having trouble, clear your browser's cache and cookies.
Adjust your privacy settings If clearing your cache and cookies doesn't resolve the problem, try adjusting your browser's privacy settings. If your settings are on high, manually add www.google.com to your list of allowed sites.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.02
- Google Update
- McAfee MSS+ NPAPI Plugin
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; rv:20.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/20.0
Did you try to clear cache and cookies as instructed?
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I had the same Problem. Yes this was helpful for me.
Thanks for your help.