Add-ons ask to install every, when I switch ON my system
I'm using Firefox latest version and I have installed some add-ons. when I switch On my system for the first time and open my browser it again ask me to install that add-ons (it did not happen when I hibernate or put my system in sleep).
Additional System Details
- Picasa plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Plug-in for Workspace Webmail
- Plug-in for Workspace utilities
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.24
- Version 22.214.171.12400
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.17.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- DivX Plus Web Player version 126.96.36.199
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Facebook Video Calling Plugin
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
You can check for problems with preferences and try to rename or delete the prefs.js file and possible numbered prefs-##.js files and a possible user.js file to reset all prefs to the default values.
It is possible that there is a problem with the file(s) that store the extensions registry.
Delete the files extensions.* (e.g. extensions.sqlite, extensions.ini, extensions.cache) and compatibility.ini in the Firefox profile folder to reset the extensions registry.
New files will be created when required.
See "Corrupt extension files":
If you see disabled, not compatible, extensions in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" then click the Tools button at the left side of the Search Bar (or click the "Find Updates" button in older Firefox versions) to check if there is a compatibility update available.
If this hasn't helped then also try to delete the addons.sqlite file.