This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
hyper links in Outlook do not work
Up until a week ago I did not have any problem clicking on a hyperlink in an email and going directly to the web page in Firefox. I use Outlook for emails. Hyperlinks suddenly stopped working. I went to the Outlook help and the Microsoft help changed my default to IE. The links worked though. When I changed the default back to Firefox the links stopped working. How do I get them to work again?
All Replies (3)
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
This solution did not cause the hyperlinks in Outlook to work.
I have removed the solution from your reply since you wrote above that it didn't work.
Did you check the default browser?