None of my add ons show anywhere, can't unistall or change settings, clicking on add ons brings up a blank page
Nothing at all when I go to add-ons. I can not delete or disable any since I can not see them. One of the add-ons has a bunch of settings but I can not change them. When I open Add-ons manager there is nothing, not under any of the categories on the left. Extensions, Plug-Ins, Appearance, Gett Add-ons, all blank.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Google Update
- Communication Plug-In for Firefox
- Detector for the Onlive Game Client
- Unity Player 3.4.0f5
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
It is possible that there is a problem with the file(s) that store the extensions registry.
Delete the files extensions.* (e.g. extensions.sqlite, extensions.ini, extensions.cache) and compatibility.ini in the Firefox profile folder to reset the extensions registry.
New files will be created when required.
See "Corrupt extension files":
If you see disabled, not compatible, extensions in "Tools > Add-ons > Extensions" then click the Tools button at the left side of the Search Bar (or click the "Find Updates" button in older Firefox versions) to check if there is a compatibility update available.
If this hasn't helped then also try to delete the addons.sqlite file.
I'm having this problem too since they updated me to 20.0.1!