How can I disable double click for a new tab in Firefox?
I just installed the latest version of Firefox and now I'm facing a new problem. When I try to open a new tab I have to double click on top bar and it's annoying me. I used to open a new tab by clicking on an icon next to any tab and now that icon is moved to the right corner at the top, and it appears there is no way to open a new tab except by double click at the top! How can I return this icon to previous place to open a new tab just by one click. Thank You
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 188.8.131.52
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
You can check for problems with the localstore.rdf file.
Thank you. It worked