My share button goes missing in facebook, sometimes the google logo on the google homepage does not appear, and soundcloud buttons are very messy
I think it might be related to the script, since the buttons are disappearing and the normal "symbol" buttons turn into words instead.
Mark the Answer as Solution, to close the threadRead this answer in context 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.6 r602
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.6
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.13.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.118
- Pando Web Plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1683
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Many site issues can be caused by corrupt cookies or cache. In order to try to fix these problems, the first step is to clear both cookies and the cache. Note: This will temporarily log you out of all sites you're logged in to. To clear cache and cookies do the following:
- Go to Firefox > History > Clear recent history or (if no Firefox button is shown) go to Tools > Clear recent history.
- Under "Time range to clear", select "Everything".
- Now, click the arrow next to Details to toggle the Details list active.
- From the details list, check Cache and Cookies and uncheck everything else.
- Now click the Clear now button.
Further information can be found in the Clear your cache, history and other personal information in Firefox article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Nice, its back to normal. Thanks a lot, iamjayakumars.
Mark the Answer as Solution, to close the thread
I sort of have this problem also, but the only thing is it will not show me the clear now buttons, and clear cache just get blank buttons, and pages in the drop down menus. added photo, as you can see no information under privacy and no words on the buttons at the bottom?? i also get this on facebook when i share also. Any help would be most welcome!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window or otherwise make changes.