wrong displayed page
When we zoom page (+ or -) and refresh page after it, the page displayed incorrect. I think, that problem in xslt parser of firefox( in other browser no problem). Example of page https://client-bank.privatbank.ua/p24/login
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:19.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/19.0
Looks fine here if I zoom the page via a few times Ctrl + + and then refresh the page via F5.
Can you attach a screenshot?
Use a compressed image type like PNG or JPG to save the screenshot.
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.
OK, I can replicate this after looking at your screenshot. I hadn't tried to zoom out the page to make it smaller, but with zooming out and I also get a smaller view port with scroll bars after a refresh with F5. On older Firefox versions I see two instances of that page after a refresh. A new zoomed version appears in the top left and the old zoomed instance stays visible at the same position. So this looks like a bug to me in Firefox 18+. Firefox 17 (including the current 17.0.3 ESR) seems to work OK apart from the doubled web page that is corrected after a second refresh.
how can i ask developers of mozilla to fix this bug?
You can file a bug report on Bugzilla: http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/