Recently started using "clearly" and have lost the little icon (of an office lamp") in the upper right corner?
I started to us "Evernote Clearly" a few days ago. The Add-on put a little icon of an office desk lamp" in the upper right corner of the screen.
The icon of the desk lamp could be clicked when you wanted to clip something in the web to be saved into Evernote.
The little icon has disappeared??? How can I get it back (and keep it)?
Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.3.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Have you checked in the add-ons menu to see if Evernote Clearly is still installed and running? This article explains how to disable an add-on -- in your case you want to make sure it's actually enabled, not disabled, but hopefully the instructions can still be helpful as a way to point you to where in Firefox you change these settings.