This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
How can I stop Adobe Acrobat plug-in from crashing?
Whenever I try to download a pdf file, adobe acrobat plugin crashes. I have disabled it. Is it corrupted? Should I install it again, and if so, how?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Nitro PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Try re-installing Adobe Reader 11 from www.adobe.com