how do i change the appearance of the home page?
Somehow, the appearance of my home page changed (probably from an upgrade). I find that I don't like the purple theme (under the "theme"): Banners and Yahoo labels in purple, news headlines in blue.
How change I change the colors?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.3"
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Google Update
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.524
- DivX Plus Web Player version 184.108.40.206
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
You have the optimized Yahoo Firefox browser; More information is available here. You can disable the Yahoo toolbar which reduces issue by following instructions here. Please report back to us on how it goes. Thanks!
Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem (switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance).
- Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe mode start window or otherwise make changes.