My several of my icons in my taskbar are messed up after installing FF 3.6.3
After installing 3.6.3 my Office 2007, itunes, etc. etc... icons in the taskbar are generic icons.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Why did you install Firefox 3.6.3? It is not supported anymore and horribly insecure.
I was already downloaded to our network and I have to use firefox sometimes because we some crazy web content management tool that only lets you use Firefox. Why would Mozilla even publish something that was horribly unsecure? Look - I just want my icons back so if you could let know how to go about that I would appreciate it. I have already tried deleting the icon cache database and that didn't fix it.
Firefox 3.6.3 is horribly insecure because it was released over two years ago. Use Firefox 18.
I did upgrade to 18. That did not fix my problem in that Firefox originally messed up a bunch of my icons. HOW DO I FIX MY ICONS THAT MESSED UP?
Can someone tell me what the resolution to my missing icons is?