att.net email cannot load in firefox but will do so in other browsers. I get unexpected HTTP response Status Code 403
This problem stated Jan 5,2013 . I do not have this problems on other browsers. I spoke at length with ATT and they believe that it is a firefox problem. It is not a consistant problem but quite annoying
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1688
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Update
- Picasa plugin
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1247
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 126.96.36.1996
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 188.8.131.525
- IE Tab plugin
- Version 184.108.40.206
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.11
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 4,50,0,2929
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer Plugin
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- Foxit Reader Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Virtual Earth 3D 4.00100226006 plugin for Mozilla
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Refresh Firefox - reset add-ons and settings article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
First Thank You, I did reset and the email works but with one repeat of the old problem. I restarted Firefox and the email is working fine.
Second I did lose my extensions, I was able to retrieve them but I lost my speed dial book marks, is there a way I can recover them??
There is usually no need to do a reset for such issues.
If it happens again then first try basic steps like these:
Reload web page(s) and bypass the cache to refresh possibly outdated or corrupted files.
- Press and hold Shift and left-click the Reload button.
- Press "Ctrl + F5" or press "Ctrl + Shift + R" (Windows,Linux)
- Press "Command + Shift + R" (MAC)
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Tools > Options > Advanced > Network > Cached Web Content: "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Tools > Options > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
You can also check for issues caused by extensions.